No greater power in the world than the force of a great idea.
In keeping with the directive of the CBSE that evaluation of the learner has to be done in context during the process of continuous learning the C.C.E. has been introduced in class IX and X and also at the primary level so as to provide a holistic picture of the learner.
The objective is to bring continuous improvement in the performance of a learner though constant diagnosis of gaps and difficulties in learning and helping the learner in overcoming through remediation of instruction
The Subjects offered are :
- Communicative English
- Second Language – Hindi/Bengali & Nepali in all classes above Prep till class X.
- Third Language French, Hindi, Bengali, Sanskrit, Nepali and German from classes IV -VIII onwards.
- Environmental Science (EVS)
- General Science VI and above
- Social Science VI and above
- Art and Craft till class VIII
- Music (Folk, Classical, Western Classical)till class VIII
- Dance (Indian, Folk, Classical, Western)
- Value Education
- Physical and Health Education
Each Academic year has been divided in two terms :
- Term I April to September
- Term II October to March
At the Senior Secondary level (+2) our students can opt for Science, Humanities and Commerce.
In the Science Stream we offer :
Economics, Entrepreneurship Psychology, Hindi, Bengali , English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Practice, Physical Education
In the Humanities Stream we offer :
Maths, English, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Information Practice, Hindi, Bengali, Physical Education, Psychology
In the Commerce Stream we offer :
Bengali, English, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Mathematics, Information Practice, Hindi Core, Physical Education, Entrepreneurship
Academic Year :
The Academic year commences in April and ends in March.
For +2 (Class - XI) :
1st Semester April to September
2nd Semester October to March
For +2 (Class - XII) :
1st Semester – April to September
Between October to March-1st Pre Board and 2nd Pre-Board